Storms Damage Scenarios
Weather is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our restoration company can fix your structure, getting it back to pre-loss condition in a jiffy. Our local experts know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to repair ensuing damage.
Once the danger has passed, it’s necessary to assess the aftermath and get started with cleanup and restoration. Below, learn about the harm different storm systems can cause and how to stay safe in different scenarios.
Insurance for Storm Damage
How much you get from insurance depends on policy specifics, the damage, your property value and more.
Most severe storm damage events are considered acts of God, which means that your insurer can’t single you out. That said, failing to file claims in a timely manner can make you ineligible for coverage, and neighborhood rates go up anyway following disasters. Always always file claims as quickly as possible so you don’t end up with higher premiums and no benefits.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold proliferation and more.
- Winter Storm Damage: This can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, including catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can ruin foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold proliferation and more.
Seek Out a Trusted Storm Repair Team
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional restoration service company can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Contact us as soon as possible.