Water Damage Can Occur Anytime
You’ve got a lot to take care of. Thinking about water damage probably isn’t a priority. Many homeowners have found unexpected water damage after it was too late to reverse the damages. If this happens to you, it’s important to call the experts as soon as possible. The experts from Paul Davis will arrive to your home to assess and restore any water damage in your house. But there are things you can do around the home to prevent expensive water damage repairs. All homeowners need be aware of the signs of water damage in your house.
How Water Damage Occurs
Every home has an appliance we rely on. Unfortunately, a malfunctioning appliance can throw a wrench in your everyday schedule. Any appliance, whether it’s a washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can overflow and cause major issues. When an emergency strikes, the experts from Paul Davis can arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and quickly repair water damage. Count on Paul Davis to repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
Stop Water Damage from Occurring
It isn’t uncommon for homeowners to find water damage on their property when it’s too late. In most cases, something could’ve been done to prevent it. Don’t let this happen. If you want to prevent water damage, do the following:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Contact Paul Davis Today
If your house undergone water damages, don’t hesitate. The longer you wait, the worse the damages will become. For efficient water damage restoration services, reach out to Paul Davis today at (479) 644-7782. Your local Paul Davis experts will arrive at your house as soon as possible. You can count on us to take care of any water damages that have occurred in your house.