Disaster Planning in Garfield
There are many important parts of managing a business in Garfield, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Garfield following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.