Saving Garfield Businesses
For companies, recovering from fire damage can become a long and expensive process. When folks consider fire damage, they often think of the heat and flames but ash and smoke may hang around the property years after. Additionally, the odor these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
The professionals with Paul Davis understand how devastating fires can be to your business and livelihood. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are just a portion of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Garfield region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Green methods for sanitation ash and other residue from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional tools designed to remove water caused by extinguishing the flames
- Reconstruction – if a serious portion of your commercial property was damaged, we can restore it
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Garfield Paul Davis is Available for You
The Paul Davis team will bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation methods and years of training help us complete the restoration correctly the first time. Damaged items or furniture is usually simple to renew for our specialists and their equipment. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will help with your insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
Allow our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Garfield if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.