Disaster Planning in Tontitown
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.