Lowell Contents Cleaning Service
Paul Davis in Lowell can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were once immediately rejected may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, jewelry, china
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these belongings to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned belongings promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping sentimental possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We understand their value and will work hard to save them for you.