Contents Cleaning in Johnson
From clothes and documents to electronics and furniture, Paul Davis in Johnson can restore these valuables and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that precious possessions that were at one point immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, jewelry, china
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these possessions to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned belongings promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis in Johnson can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Contact Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued belongings and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We will work diligently to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.