Commercial Fire Damage Removal in Johnson
If your commercial property takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to cease operations for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can scorch a building, but other harm from smoke and soot can stay for years after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your business will smell of smoke for years after the fire.
The specialists at Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Johnson area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, any time you need
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and building stabilization
- Ash and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your organization does, we can sanitize harmed goods inside
- Removal of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
We know how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to return your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning methods and years of training aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. Damaged inventory or furniture is usually simple to revive for our professionals and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Paul Davis. Our Johnson franchise will be there to help.