Disaster Planning in Greenland
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Greenland. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of Fayetteville AR today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.