Disaster Planning in Greenland, AR
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Fayetteville AR now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Greenland, AR following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.