Greenland Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of Fayetteville AR now to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.