No House is Immune to Water Damage
Water damage can be extremely difficult to detect by the unexperienced eye. Thankfully for property owners, the experts from Paul Davis have been well-trained in water damage. We can handle any level of water damage at extremely affordable prices. Do you have unforeseen water damage on your hands? Don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis immediately. But to find water damage before it escalates, homeowners should be able to identify water damage. It’s imperative to know what preemptive actions to take to evade water damage. The key to water damage restoration is avoiding them all together.
How Water Damage Happens
Chances are, there‘s an appliance in your house that you rely on. Unfortunately, a broken appliance can cause unforeseen issues. Any appliance, whether it’s a washing machine, refrigerator water dispenser, sink or bathtub, most of these appliances can cause significant issues by overflowing. The professionals from Paul Davis can mend any leaks and repair water damage that occurs in your house. Paul Davis can fix water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing dishwashers or washing machines
Water Damage Prevention
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. To dodge expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, preventive action is key. To avoid water damage, consider the following:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Rely on Paul Davis to Whip Your House into Shape
If your house undergone water damages, don’t hesitate. Waiting will only make the damages worse. For high-quality water damage restoration services, call Paul Davis today at (479) 644-7782. Your local Paul Davis technicians will arrive at your house as soon as possible. You can rely on us to take care of any water damages that occurred in your house.