Disaster Planning in Fayetteville, AR
One of the biggest parts of operating a company in Fayetteville, AR is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, these plans usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Fayetteville AR today to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.