Disaster Planning in Farmington
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Farmington. But, these plans usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.